Win A Holiday For Two To The Cayman Islands
- Competition is open for UK travel trade reservations staff only.
- Reservations staff (both Tour Operators & Travel Agents) can enter the “Win A Holiday For Two To The Cayman Island” competition with every qualifying booking to the Cayman Islands which is made from 1st August 2017 – 31st May 2018.
- Tour Operators that sell through the trade can submit the same booking to allow 2 entries (one for the Tour Operator Sales Staff and the other for the Travel Agent Sales member)
- To enter simply email email@example.com with full booking information and agent details including:
Tour Operator Booked through (if Travel Agent):
Full booking details including reference numbers, flight information & accommodation details:
(The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism may request further information)
- Prize will be drawn the first week of June 2018.
Qualifying Bookings must include:
- Minimum 5 nights’ accommodation in the Cayman Islands
- Booking must include flights (either direct, in-direct or twin-centre)
The Prize & Further Terms & Conditions:
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to adhere to their own company’s policies and regulations for accepting prizes.
- Participants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute part or all the prize with an equal or greater value alternative.
- The prize for two people must be booked together and winner and travel partner must travel together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner the other ticket will be forfeited.
- The holiday must be taken within the given validity period, which is 12 months from the date of the prize winner confirmation letter. Some blackout dates may apply.
- All entries must be received by deadline date to qualify.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person and notified by email or post.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner and travel partner will abide by and be subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions set forth in the passenger ticket contract.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or damaged in the post.
- The name of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E. to the promoters’ address.
- The holiday prize is subject to availability (excluding Christmas and Easter holiday periods) and will be booked based on 1st requested departure date, or nearest alternative
- The prize includes two transatlantic economy class flights from London to the Cayman Islands either direct or via Miami.
- The prize includes 7 nights’ accommodation on a room only basis at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort based on double occupancy.
- The prize includes a choice of three of the following on island activities: (a) A trip to Stingray City for two, (b) A trip on the Atlantis submarine for two, (c) A two-tank dive (for two certified divers) or a PADI Resort ‘try’ dive (for two non-divers) OR (d) Entrance for two into the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park with one days care hire (the driver must be over 21 years of age and hold a valid UK or international driving licence).
- The prize also includes local (on island) airport transfers to/from the hotel
- Any part of the prize not accepted, unclaimed or unused by the winner will be forfeited.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all other costs of a personal nature, for example remaining meals, UK domestic flights, transfers and travel insurance, which should be purchased at the time the holiday booking is confirmed. Neither winner nor travel partner are entitled to frequent flyer miles in connection with this prize.
- Once the prize is booked and confirmed any costs incurred due to alterations made by the prize winner will be at the prize winner’s expense. If winner cancels the holiday no alternative booking will be made and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited without payment of any compensation or refund.
- The actual value of the prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and period of travel. The winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
- The prize winner, upon accepting the prize holiday, agrees to participate in any public relation opportunities to promote the destination, if required
- The prize holiday will be booked through an ABTA, IATA OR ATOL bonded UK agency
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ascertain if visitors visas are required for travel and if so that they ensure these are obtained in sufficient time before travel and that the cost of the visas will be at the prize winners expense.
- Limitation of Liability – Disclaimer of Warranties
Entrants, winners and travel partners agree to release and hold harmless the promotion entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, misappropriation, false association, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, breach of contract, and/or merchandise delivery.
Without limiting the foregoing, this promotion, the page, the app and the prize are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, as permitted by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the promotion entities shall not be liable for any inability on the part of the winner of a prize to travel as scheduled due to weather conditions, fire, natural disaster, industrial or labour dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the promotion entities.