Explore the wreck of the Russian frigate the MV Captain Keith Tibbets, as well as the world-famous Bloody Bay Wall, along with 40 more of Cayman’s best dive sites. This is a great introduction to diving in the Cayman Islands and the perfect way to see why the destination is world-renowned for the sport. Warm, crystal-clear waters and unrivalled visibility make for perfect underwater conditions while the accommodation on offer provides a laidback, friendly atmosphere in an idyllic setting.
Packages start from £2,780pp* (US$3,950) for travel only between 15th-29th September and include:
- 14 nights’ accommodation (seven at the Little Cayman Beach Resort and seven at the Cayman Brac Beach Resort)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner on arrival day through to breakfast on departure day)
- 42 total boat dives including one night dive + one dusk dive on each island
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Airport ground transfers on each island
- Boat transfers from Cayman Brac to Little Cayman
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities – except dive gratuities which are NOT included.
To find out more and book here.