Terms and Conditions
CaymanLuxe Newsletter 2017 Prize Draw Rules
- Employees of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents age 18 years or over.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
- The prize for two people must be booked together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner the other ticket will be forfeited.
- The holiday must be taken within the given validity period, which is 12 months from the date of the prize winner confirmation letter.
- All entries must be received by deadline date to qualify. The closing date of this competition is 31st December 2017.
- The winner will be the first complete entry drawn by an independent person and the winner will be notified initially via email requesting full postal address to deliver formal promotion prize letter in post.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner and travel partner will abide by and be subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions set forth in the passenger ticket contract.
- The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism cannot be held responsible for loss of entries resulting from technical failures.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The name of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E. to the promoters address.
- Only one entry per household.
- The holiday prize is subject to availability (excluding Christmas and Easter holiday periods) and will be booked based on 1st requested departure date, or nearest alternative.
- The prize includes two transatlantic economy class flights from London to the Cayman Islands either direct or via Miami.
- The prize includes 7 night’s accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort based on double occupancy.
- The prize includes a choice of three of the following on island activities: (a) A trip to Stingray City for two, (b) A trip on the Atlantis submarine for two, (c) A two-tank dive (for two certified divers) or a PADI Resort ‘try’ dive (for two non-divers) OR (d) Entrance for two into the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park with one days care hire (the driver must be over 21 years of age and hold a valid UK or international driving licence).
- The prize also includes local (on island) airport transfers to/from the hotel.
- Any part of the prize not accepted, unclaimed or unused by the winner will be forfeited.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all other costs of a personal nature, for example remaining meals, UK domestic flights, transfers and travel insurance, which is strongly recommend.
- Once the prize is booked and confirmed any costs incurred due to alterations or cancellations made by the prize winner will be at the prize winner’s expense. If winner cancels the holiday no alternative booking will be made and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited without payment of any compensation or refund.
- The prize winner, upon accepting the prize holiday, agrees to participate in any public relation opportunities to promote the destination, if required.
- The prize holiday will be booked through an ABTA, IATA or ATOL bonded UK agency.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ascertain if visitor visas are required for travel and if so that they ensure these are obtained in sufficient time before travel and that the cost of the visas will be at the prize winner’s expense.
Limitation of Liability – Disclaimer of Warranties
Entrants, winners and travel partners agree to release and hold harmless the promotion entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, misappropriation, false association, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, breach of contract, and/or merchandise delivery.
Without limiting the foregoing, this promotion, the page, the app and the prize are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, as permitted by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the promotion entities shall not be liable for any inability on the part of the winner of a prize to travel as scheduled due to weather conditions, fire, natural disaster, industrial or labour dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the promotion entities.
Entrants agree that the promotion entities are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the page, app, prize and/or the promotion, and downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any websites or apps associated with the promotion.
Signup to the CaymanLuxe email newsletter and you could win a trip to the Cayman Islands! It's easy - just enter your details below.